Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An Emerging Compassionate Paradigm: Forgiveness

There is nothing new about the word forgiveness but the practical application of teaching forgiveness in contentious situations all around the world may surprise you. I will focus on the spiritual practice of self-forgiveness: What does is mean to forgive yourself? Why is this important and what does it have to do with your happiness? What does forgiving me by me have to do with my relationship and perception of you? I will also highlight several projects, research and books about what happens in our bodies, our hearts and our lives when we move into forgiveness for others. This is a new emerging paradigm for we are taking a mostly religious concept out of the confines of limited application and dogmatic belief into the expansive arena of what forgiveness really is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment